We’re now offering aluminum door panels for the 1983-1992 Ford Bronco II and Ranger!
-Engineered and manufactured in house in the USA
-CNC laser cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even brushed finish
-Sold as a pair
-Ready to be painted, powder coated, wrapped, or can be left raw to match your interior/build
-Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors*
-Mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
If you have any questions please contact us! 🙂
– *The door panel attaches to the door via M5 rivet nuts (rivnuts). While this doesn’t permanently alter the door, they would need to be drilled out to be removed and returned to stock panels.
– Installation requires the use of a rivnut tool which is not provided.
– We currently do not have a Power Window version available. If you have power windows and would like door panels please write to us prior to ordering and we can work something out with you!
– The “6.5″ Speaker” option has cutout dimensions listed in the pictures. Please verify that your speakers will fit those dimensions prior to ordering. If you have changed out your speakers and need a different hole size cut, just write to us and we’d be happy to work with you!
– Speakers: We currently only have the speaker option for ’89-’92, as the speakers were different in the earlier years.
*All products are made to order in house by Landon and Rebecca, so we currently have a 15 business day (3 week) build time. Thanks for understanding! 🙂 *