We’re now offering aluminum door panels for the 2009-2012 BK1 Hyundai Genesis coupe!
-Engineered and manufactured in house in the USA
-CNC laser cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even brushed finish
-Sold as a pair
-Ready to be painted, powder coated, wrapped, or can be left raw to match your interior/build
-Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors*
-Mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
-Re-uses stock rubber window trim so the glass doesn’t rattle or drag against the panels (Some disassembly of your existing panels is required to attach the factory inner window seal to our panels)
If you have any questions please contact us! 🙂
– *2 rivets need to be drilled out (per door) to remove a bracket that the stock door panel mounted to. The bracket interfered with the slim design of our aluminum door panels.
– All door panels come with provisions for the stock power window and mirror switches to mount. If you would like these to be omitted please contact us prior to ordering!
– Stock Speaker Housing is a hole that will fit the stock speaker housing. If you have different sized aftermarket speakers installed and would like a custom hole size, please contact us prior to ordering!
– Stock switches, edge trim, door handle, etc. are not included
– Our door panels were designed around a 2011 (BK1) Genesis coupe. We are hoping to expand our lineup to include BK2 coupes in the near future!
*All products are made to order in house by Landon and Rebecca, so we currently have a 15 business day (3 week) build time for standard Priority Mail orders. If you need to receive your order sooner, please either check out with Priority Mail Express shipping or write to us prior to placing your order to see if we are able to rush it out and meet your deadline! Thanks for understanding! 🙂 *