We’re now offering aluminum door panels for the 1993-1998 Honda del Sol!
-Engineered and manufactured in house in the USA
-CNC laser cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even brushed finish
-Sold as a pair
-Ready to be painted, powder coated, wrapped, or can be left raw to match your interior/build
-Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors*
-Mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
-Re-uses stock rubber window trim so the glass doesn’t rattle or drag against the panels (Some disassembly of your existing panels is required to attach the factory inner window seal to our panels)
If you have any questions please contact us! 🙂
– *An M6 rivnut is installed in place of the door handle screw. A picture of the installed rivnut is included in the listing. While this doesn’t permanently alter the door, they would need to be drilled out to be removed and returned to stock panels.
– All door panels come with provisions for the stock power window and mirror switches to mount. If you would like these to be omitted please contact us prior to ordering!
– Stock Speaker Housing is a hole that will fit the stock speaker housing. If you have different sized aftermarket speakers installed and would like a custom hole size, please contact us prior to ordering!
– Stock switches, edge trim, door handle, etc. are not included
– Our door panels were designed around a 1994 del Sol, so if you have a later year vehicle after the 1996 minor redesign contact us prior to ordering to ensure everything stayed the same!
*All products are made to order in house by Landon and Rebecca, so we currently have a 15 business day (3 week) build time for standard Priority Mail orders. If you need to receive your order sooner, please either check out with Priority Mail Express shipping or write to us prior to placing your order to see if we are able to rush it out and meet your deadline! Thanks for understanding! 🙂 *